Saturday 13 October 2012

The Wing Warrior in Paperback

The Wing Warrior is book one of The Legend Riders series. It was launched on Kindle in September and has been picking up some great reviews.

Now, I am very pleased to be able to say that the book is also available in a paperback edition with a MRSP of £6.99. For more information, and to order a copy, visit Amazon.co.uk


The Wing Warrior
The Wing Warrior - paperback available now.

I do apologise that this blog entry is just a shameless plug for the new edition of The Wing Warrior, but I've been working really hard prepping and promoting the book and I just haven't had the energy to add much meaningful content to either of my blogs lately. I'll see if I can add something more interesting soon.

You know, if you bought a copy of The Wing Warrior, I wouldn't have to spend as much time promoting it, and then I would have more time to maintain my blogs. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment